•Saznaj svakakve novosti o tvojim omiljenim likovima•
•Skidaj najnovije slike•
•Srećni praznici uz Sumrak&administraciju!•

•Welcome to the fan-forum about the biggest,real,pure love in Twilight•
•Now all news about your favouirte acotrs•
•Find new photos•
•Enoy in a Christmas with Twilight&administration!•
•Edward & Bella•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
•Edward & Bella•

•Najcistija,najiskrenija vampirska ljubav u Twilight-u•

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Nikki news

5 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Nikki news Empty Nikki news Sre Mar 18, 2009 10:43 pm

TinKa*

TinKa*
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

Pisite novosti o Nikki Reed i ono sto znate o njoj takodje.

https://helpmotion.forumotion.net

2Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Uto Maj 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Little Miss Sunshine

•Član•
•Član•

kako niko nista ne pise ovdje? evo jedna onako svjeza vijest:

Recent news that Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and K-11 star Nikki Reed’s brother, a film student U.C.L.A., will be making a documentary entitled The Glorification of Celebrities, has certainly sparked the interest of Twilight fans the world over.

Says Reed, “I am trying to be as involved as I possibly can. I think Twilight was a wonderful thing for him to use [in the film], because it escalated quite quickly. It went from being this little tiny book series that none of the actors really knew anything about to this explosion that happened somewhere around the summer [of 2008]; I started walking outside and people started yelling ‘Rosalie!’” While the book series might not have exactly been “tiny,” as Reed says, before the film was made, the fact that they were unaware of its sheer stature in the reading world has been duly noted on a number of occasions.

“My brother has been following that,” she explained. “And it’s great because I know Kristen [Stewart] and he gets to speak with her. And he has a reason to travel with me now.”

The film, which is supposed to chronicle the happenstance of overnight celebrity coming off of film roles for these actors and actresses (which, though including Reed and Stewart, will feature more than just Twilight stars), has brought her brother and his camera to her side on number of occasions, according to the interview.

This film is sure to prove quite interesting. The personal nature of its subject matter as a starting point, it will bring to light what most of us have already noted - the American public loves its gossip and its celebrities.

The problem with instant stardom is that, firstly, it is disorienting. As a case and point, just look at poor Robert Pattinson. Hounded constantly by the paparazzi, always under the public microscope, and unable to take a single breath without interpretation (and we are all guilty of this), Rob has certainly been “glorified” as a celebrity.

With Reed, she has experienced some of the fallout of celebrity as well. Prior to Twilight, this young actress was received by the film world as an innovator, a prodigy of sorts, for her work in Thirteen. Now, constant back and forth about whether she is pretty enough to be Rosalie take the helm of discussions about her. Whether or not this is “glorification” in the literal sense is a topic for debate, but suffice it to say that Reed is certainly a victim of the speculation as well.

Lastly, subject to the film Kristen Stewart has been a casualty of celebrity coming off of her instantaneous house-hold name recognizability from Twilight. While her film resume is stellar, and no one could rightfully argue that her prowess as a thespian is located singly in her work with Twilight, she definitely made her way onto the IMDb starometer as a consequence of the film. And ever since, she has been calculably put through the gauntlet of media scrutiny (ahem, MTV Canada ring a bell?). While if she were simply the girl next door, she’d probably rank high on everyone’s friend list, unkind words and accusations are thrown her way constantly.

That said, there is no indication from Reed’s interview that the documentary her brother will be making is necessarily going to spin the situation in a negative light, but it can certainly be inferred that we will get to see a side of ourselves that we might not like in it.
[url= http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2009m4d28-Nikki-Reeds-brothers-documentary-of-the-Twilight-stars-is-sure-to-be-interesting]izvor[/url]

3Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Sre Maj 06, 2009 8:50 pm

TinKa*

TinKa*
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

xex pa nemamo shta xDD

zanimljiwo Smile

4Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Čet Jun 11, 2009 12:40 am

Dora

Dora
•Moderatori•
•Moderatori•

Nikki Reed Will Be In Italy For 'New Moon' -- But Will Her Character?
'I am sort of obsessed with that portion of the book,' the actress says.

— As filming continues in Vancouver on "Twilight" sequel "New Moon," director Chris Weitz and his young stars are building toward the part of Stephenie Meyer's tale when a distraught Edward (Robert Pattinson) flees to Italy, with Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Alice (Ashley Greene) soon to follow.

Twilighters know that many fan favorites will be left behind during the trip to Italy. One of the stars, however, plans to go along for the ride — even if her character won't.

"Put it this way: I am not in any of the scenes in Italy, but we've already made sure that I am going to Italy while they shoot that," Nikki Reed laughed, revealing plans to witness the Volturi firsthand. "Because I am sort of obsessed with that portion of the book."

As Twilighters know, Nikki's no-nonsense vampire Rosalie will check out of the film along with many other key characters once the Italian scenes begin. But Reed promised her fans that if you want Rosalie to be there when Alice and Bella rush to save Edward, well, she kinda will be.

"Basically [I'm just going to watch them shoot]," Reed said. "And also, it is a chance to be in Italy and pretend like it's a work [excuse]. I have to be there — because I am in the film, so it's really important that I go along."

Reed did promise us, however, that she won't be going to Italy with hopes that Weitz will see her on set and decide he might as well interject Rosalie into some additional scenes. "Absolutely not," she promised. "No. I feel so strongly about them sticking to the books.

"In fact, there was a scene in a very early draft of the 'New Moon' [script] that they had invented that was not in the books," Reed revealed. "And there was a discussion, and that scene is no longer in the script.

"I don't want to be in more of the movie just to be in more of the movie — and I think if they do that with any of the other actors that it is ridiculous, because I think that the only way that we can succeed is to stick to the books," she insisted. "If you are worried about how to please the fans, you will fail if you don't stick to the books."

5Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Čet Jun 11, 2009 12:42 am

Dora

Dora
•Moderatori•
•Moderatori•

Nikki Reed Spills The Beans On Rosalie's New Hairdo
"I don't know how much of that I should reveal," she said ... before revealing some exclusive details.

evo ga video
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/352057/nikki-reed-spills-the-beans-on-rosalies-new-hairdo.jhtml#id=1606709

6Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Sre Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am

~ Rosalie ~

~ Rosalie ~
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

Glasajte za Nikki i Twilight!!

Nikki je nominovana za Teen Choice Awards 2009!Mozete glasati ako imate izmedju 13 i 19 godina ali se pre glasanja morate registrovati!!I mozete glasati svaki dan!

http://www.vanessafans4ever.forumsr.net

7Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Sre Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Dora

Dora
•Moderatori•
•Moderatori•

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Nemogu da verujem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Znachi svaki dan cu da glasam za nju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej!!!

8Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Pet Jun 19, 2009 11:49 am

~ Rosalie ~

~ Rosalie ~
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

I ja cu nadam se da ce pobediti!

9Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Pet Jun 19, 2009 11:07 pm

TinKa*

TinKa*
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

glasala sam za nju Smile))))))

10Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Ned Jun 21, 2009 12:36 am

Dora

Dora
•Moderatori•
•Moderatori•

Ali u istoj kateogoriji su nominovane i ona i Ashley Greene Sad
Ja bi da glasam i za jednu i za drugu ...a ne moze

11Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Ned Jun 21, 2009 12:51 am

~ Rosalie ~

~ Rosalie ~
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

I ja bi...ali ipak mi je Nikki draza

12Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Ned Jun 21, 2009 1:42 am

Rosalie_Lillian_Hale

Rosalie_Lillian_Hale
•Moderatori•
•Moderatori•

^^Gossip Girl^^ ::I ja bi...ali ipak mi je Nikki draza
me 2! a gde mi to mozemo da gledamo? znam da je 10. awgusta ali nzm dal ce da se prikazuje kod nas..

13Nikki news Empty Re: Nikki news Ned Jun 21, 2009 12:23 pm

~ Rosalie ~

~ Rosalie ~
•Administrator•
•Administrator•

Ne prikazuje se kod nas...posle izadju neki delovi na youtube

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu